Built on three acres with over 44,000 square feet housed inside five buildings, Desert Metal Works has a large facility capable of handling almost any size job
- We keep our lasers and punch together in one building to maximize the efficiency between these two machines.
- Our main fabrication building is home to our MIG welding team and many of our press brakes. It has two overhead cranes to assist in transporting large jobs.
- Our main office building sits between the two others and houses our designers and senior staff as well as our showroom.
- Our state of the art powder painting facility resides at the back of the complex and contains both a painting booth and an oven to bake on the paint.
- Our fifth building is home to our Quality Control and Maintenance team who are in charge of checking our parts before shipment as well as upkeep of the rest of our facility.
Desert Metal Works is proud to have built most of our own facilities and to continue to grow in order to best serve the needs of our customers.